Com autorização do Supremo, PF e CGU deflagram 3ª fase da Overclean
Assisti à ou a Adolescência? A dúvida de crase que virou debate familiar
Half-naked man stops alleged car thief outside his home in Adelaide’s northern suburbs
WA couple who lost hope after IVF heartbreak in anxious wait as ‘miracle’ newborn battles heart condition
Derby County star, 27, breaks unwanted all-time record before going off injured four minutes into match
A DERBY County star has set an unwanted record after playing against Preston.
The Rams won 2-0 to climb out of the Championship relegation zone.

They have won four matches in a row under John Eustace, who has transformed the team’s fortunes since being appointed in February.
However their victory over Preston was overshadowed after Ryan Nyambe was forced off after just four minutes.
The right-back suffered a hamstring injury to further his woes, having missed three months of action earlier in the season after tearing his knee ligaments.
To add insult to injury Nyambe’s short-lived appearance against Preston means he has broken an unwanted record.
The 27-year-old has now failed to find the net in 202 Championship games – no outfield player has managed more.
After the match Eustance described losing Nyambe to injury as a “blow”.
He said: “It’s a shame for Ryan. He’s had a bad time with injuries since we’ve come in.
“He’s trained really well for the last couple of weeks, looked sharp coming into the game, so losing him after two minutes is a big blow.
BEST FREE BETS AND BETTING SIGN UP OFFERS
“We’ll have to see how he is tomorrow after the scan. It’s his hamstring, so hopefully it won’t be as bad as we think, but we wait and see.”
Nyambe signed for Derby 18 months ago and helped them win promotion from League One last season.
He has played just 17 times for Derby in the second tier this campaign, with the rest of his Championship games coming for Blackburn Rovers and Wigan.
Joe Joyce vs Filip Hrgovic: Eddie Hearn reveals brutal prediction for huge heavyweight fight
EDDIE HEARN has warned to expect an early night when Joe Joyce puts his career on the line against Filip Hrgovic.
Hrgovic travels to Manchester as a late replacement after Dillian Whyte pulled out due to a finger injury.

Joyce returns following a punishing points loss to Derek Chisora last July in what is a make-or-break night at the Co-op Live arena.
But Hearn told The Stomping Ground: “If you want a prediction he (Joyce) will get well beaten on Saturday and it will be inside three or four rounds, I think.”
Hrgovic, 32, was unbeaten in 17 fights before meeting Daniel Dubois, 27, in Riyadh in June.
After a fast start, he was later stopped in eight rounds with Dubois crowned the interim IBF champion.
Dubois was later elevated to the full title after Oleksandr Usyk, 38, vacated the strap to proceed with his rematch against Tyson Fury, 36.
He then defended it with a September knockout against Anthony Joshua, 35.
Hrgovic now returns after his first loss to face Joyce, who was stopped twice by Zhilei Zhang, 41, in 2023.
And Hearn said: “Joe has always been slow in the ring, he’s never looked like this sensational skilled fighter.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS
“In the past he’s been extremely tough, he can whack, he’s a big lump, he’s got a great chin.
“As his career has progressed the punch resistance has changed.
“Shots from Chisora that hurt him would never have hurt him before, the two Zhang defeats, thousands of rounds of sparring have been a problem.”
Watch shock moment MAFS groom reveals he’s slept with more than TWO HUNDRED women in jaw-dropping TV confession
MARRIED At First Sight Australia star Teejay Halkias has confessed to sleeping with more than 200 women.
Teejay, who is a latecomer to this year’s series of MAFS Australia, made the gobsmacking revelation while on another reality show.



The intruder groom, who has tied the knot with wife Beth Kelly, previously appeared on a series of Australian Big Brother.
While on the show, he struck up a romance with fellow housemate Ariana ‘Ari’ Wilcoxson and was asked about his sex life in front of her.
Teejay read out a question card that asked: “How many sexual partners have you had?”
Sitting next to Ari, he replied: “I’m not proud of this at all, Big Brother. And I hope there are no relationships that are broken up by this.”
Ari insisted: “I’m not going to care.”
Teejay said: “I… err… you might. Over 200.”
Their fellow BB housemates were left gasping and open-mouthed at his confession.
Teeyjay and Ari confirmed their split after the 2023 series of Big Brother Australia wrapped.
Last week, Teejay was seeing tying the knot with fellow intruder Beth on Married At First Sight Australia.
The couple have arrived late to the experiment and saw their wedding disrupted by newlywed Jacqui having a meltdown.
A clip of Teejay’s shock Big Brother confession has now emerged on a MAFS Australia fan account on Instagram.
Commenting on it, one person simply wrote: “Red flag!!”
Another added: “Beth deserves better!”
A third said: “Omg….He obviously just likes being on TV….”
And a fourth agreed: “In it for the wrong reasons!”
Despite his reality TV past, MAFS Australia have described Teejay as a ‘business development manager’. His new wife Beth is a salon owner.
The pair initially hit it off at their wedding before heading to Hawkesbury River in New South Wales for a honeymoon.
But only time will tell if their relationship will last the distance.
- Married At First Sight Australia continues tonight at 7.30pm on E4




Harry & Meghan love to lecture us on trolls… so why won’t they condemn the vile ‘Sussex Squad’ & its sick conspiracies?
MEGHAN Markle once called herself the “most trolled person in the entire world”.
Opening up emotionally in a 2020 podcast, she made it clear she felt overwhelmed by the sting of social media after joining the Royal Family.



So now we have to ask: if Meghan truly understands the cruel impact of online abuse, why won’t she and Prince Harry condemn the disgraceful behaviour of their so-called ‘Sussex Squad’ supporters who have repeatedly stirred up unforgivable chaos?
This question hangs heavier than ever amid the bitter fallout at Sentebale, the charity Harry co-founded in 2006 with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho.
It was supposed to honour his late mother, Princess Diana, by helping young people with HIV in southern Africa.
But the saga erupted last week when the Duke of Sussex resigned as patron alongside Seeiso and the entire board of trustees.
Dr Sophie Chandauka MBE, the charity’s chair, fired back, accusing Harry of “harassment and bullying at scale”.
She claims he tried to push her out for months, even briefing against her to donors – all because she refused to defend Meghan publicly.
Harry’s camp calls her claims “baseless” and says he’s “heartbroken” over the split.
But, as The Sun revealed, the backlash against Dr Chandauka has hit hard, forcing her to shut down her Twitter after shameful trolling from Sussex fans – including vile racist slurs and wild conspiracy theories that she is being paid by William and Kate.
This mess echoes two other cases, for differing reasons.
First, Harry’s acceptance of the Pat Tillman Award last May for his veterans work, which similarly turned into a publicity nightmare in philanthropic circles.
The Duke was seen as too “controversial and divisive” to reflect well on the award – a view even echoed by Pat Tillman’s mother, who called him an unfit choice to represent her son’s memory.
The second case is the shameful gossip mill that ramped up around the Princess of Wales’s mysterious disappearance from public duties two months earlier.
Before Kate’s cancer diagnosis was revealed in March 2024, social media swirled with cruel rumours about her absence – amplified by certain Sussex fans who speculated about her and William’s personal life.
Of course, there is no suggestion this sad group of trolls are endorsed by The Sussexes.
But with Dr Chandauka now being driven off social media by diehard supporters, the silence from Harry and Meghan’s camp dents their credibility.



Meghan has long been vocal about social media’s downsides.
She called it “toxic” at an event in Texas last year, calling for more humanity online. She sounded earnest, but where is her consistency and follow-through?
If it’s such a big deal, why not call out the acidic, contrived tales spouted by her most extreme supporters?
Harry and Meghan’s “squad” is known for its intensity – hitting critics with fierce posts, unrelentingly attacking the dutiful working members of the Royal Family as the enemy.
Again, early this year, some spread more vile rumours about Kate’s recovery. Again, shamefully, the couple said nothing.
Selfish hypocrisy
There is no doubt that Meghan has faced real ugliness – racism, threats, the lot.
So, if she’s been there, why not push back when her fans turn it on others?
Certainly, they can’t control every fan – social media is in many ways the modern Wild West.
But a simple “cease and desist” statement could show they mean what they preach.

Their silence leaves the public guessing, with some naturally – and, you would hope, mistakenly – concluding it’s a green light.
Meghan’s “unsurvivable” line once won her sympathy, but now?
If the Sussexes cared a jot about their public duty rather than their egos, they would urge these deluded supporters to back off and act civilly.
Especially when, ironically, they’ve tried to build a brand on compassion.
Horror as BODY is found on M5 forcing road to close in both directions
A BODY has been found on the M5 forcing the busy road to be shut down in both directions.
Traffic chaos and huge delays were sparked after the horror discovery, as well as a separate crash this morning.

West Midlands Police responded to reports of a body on the carriageway.
Officers have cordoned off Junction 3 at Quinton to J2 at Oldbury amid investigations.
The force were also called out to a crash between J3 and the M6 which has seen further closures.
A West Midlands Police spokesperson said: “We are at the scene of two incidents on the M5 and it is currently closed in both directions at Oldbury/Quinton.
“It’s shut J3 at Quinton to J2 at Oldbury after a body was found in the carriageway.
“Following a separate collision it’s shut north between J3 and the M6.”
Do you know anything more about this incident? Email summer.raemason@thesun.co.uk
More to follow… For the latest news on this story keep checking back at The Sun Online
Thesun.co.uk is your go-to destination for the best celebrity news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.